Save time and money with digital documents.
CST Data offers document scanning services, which is the process of converting your paper documents into digital replicas. The electronic files are stored on your company’s computer network or on a web-based image repository. They’re fully searchable, so your employees spend less time searching through countless files for a single document, and they require no physical storage space. Did you know that it costs you $20 in labor to file a document, $120 in labor to find a misfiled document and $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document? In a business climate where organizations are constantly searching for ways to cut costs and increase productivity, digital files provide a dramatic impact to your bottom line.
CST Data offers several options for converting your corporate files into digital:
- Scanning your documents for you.
- Providing you with the hardware, software and training to allow you to do it yourself.
- Scanning your existing documents, then setting you up to scan your documents going forward.
- Convert microfilm or microfiche into electronic images
Hardware Products include Kodak, Canon, Panasonic and Fujitsu Scanners and Topaz Electronic Signature Pads.
Software Products include Digitech Systems PaperFlow, QC Flow, OCR Flow, the complete PaperVision Capture Suite and Artsyl DocAlpha and Simple Capture.
Forms Creation Services
We can create electronic versions of paper forms for use on a tablet PC, iPad, DROID device, or other tablet operating system devices.
- Products include Mi-Forms electronic forms software.
- We sell, service and lease Lenovo, Motion, Equus and Fujitsu Tablet PCs and Anoto Digital Pens.
- We offer in-house form design services.
- We also offer designer software sales and training, so you can design forms yourself